Home Contact Us




We have tried our best to solve most of the doubts in this section, but if you feel that you need more information please do not hesitate to call our representative or email us : info@classiccareer.in
From 1st April 2009, UKBA has changed the requirements of student visa entry to UK. Please click this link to read the policy guidance if you are coming to the United Kingdom as a student under tier 4 of the points based system
We are giving a rough estimate of how much most international students spend during one academic year. A lot depends on the standard of living you expect to enjoy. The first couple of months will see you spending more than what your average expenditure will be in the full academic year. It will be high around the beginning, as you would be paying for things like accommodation deposits and security or advance, buying groceries and only refilling them over a period of time, books, opening a new bank account, registering for National Insurance Number and travel involved in the initial settlement period.
Working in Scotland scheme was launched on 22nd June 2005 and applies to overseas students who have been awarded a Higher National Diploma (HND), undergraduate degree, Master’s degree or PhD from a Scottish university. They also should have lived in Scotland whilst studying.
The International Graduates Scheme (IGS) was launched on 1 May 2007. It has replaced the Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme. It enables non-EEA students who have successfully completed and obtained a degree, Master’s degree, PhD or postgraduate certificate or diploma on or after 1 May 2007 to work in the UK for up to 12 months upon completion of their studies. If they want to remain in the UK beyond that time, they can switch into an appropriate immigration category to pursue their career, provided they meet the relevant requirements.
Home About Us News College Courses Entrance Exam Enquiry Contact Us
© Classic Career Consultants- Higher Education Consultants         
Developed By :Classic